This week on “Inside the Economy”, we examine the future of individual and government spending. Personal income has seen a boost in the last year, thanks to unemployment benefits and government stimulus. President Biden has released details for a $2 trillion dollar infrastructure plan. Where does he plan to spend the most money? Which tech giant has added over half a million jobs in the last year? Tune in to hear about all of this and more!
- GDP numbers continue to slowly increase
- Biden’s Infrastructure plan includes spending $620 billion on transportation, with a large allotment to electric vehicles
- Corporate profits continue to grow
- In the last year, Amazon hired more employees than 136 other top companies combined
- Corporate taxes are relatively low, but most likely will see an increase